Due to high demand we are extremely selective about who we work with. We only take in a very limited amount of clients at a time. Please fill out the application form to work with us, and if selected we will contact you directly.
Who Is a Potential Fit?
- Clients who are very serious about growing their business and ready to take action
- Business owners who want a hands free experience and won't try to micro-manage me or my team
- Businesses who understand they need to invest in order to see quality results - you can't get something for nothing
Who Is NOT A Fit?
- If you're an affiliate or network marketer do not apply
- If you want to send traffic to new untested pages or webinars
- If your product is porn, biz op, gambling, or weapons do not apply
- If you're interested in using blackhat or unethical techniques do not apply
- If your budget is below $1000/month
- If you're not serious about growing your business
- If you're not ready to take action
A Search Engine Optimization or SEO Specialist analyzes, reviews and implements changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. This means maximizing the traffic to a site by improving page rank within search engines.
Simply put, in the words of SEO.com, “it is the job of the SEO specialist to make your website show up at the top of the search engine results. Ten years ago that job looked a lot different than it does now, and it requires a whole new skill-set from what was needed back then.
A modern specialist must be a problem solver and decision maker, with the ability to prioritize and develop relevant and engaging content. You know the old adage, “Content is king?” well, modern SEO specialists know that search engines are placing increasing value on quality content – which will invariably include keyword or phrases that increases traffic to a site.
They may also test and implement testing various search engine marketing techniques, web site layouts and advertising for search engine optimization. They also know the importance of internal links and the ability to problem-solve comes in handy when trying to find the best locations and the best approach to internal links.
An SEO Specialist will analyze websites for improvements, have an in-depth knowledge of keyword research, understand SEO copywriting and serve a liaison between various departments.